4p Circuit Breaker (TUV Certification) , Solar Photovoltaic DC Circuit Breaker with Competitive Price (JB-63)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Set/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JB-63
- Operation: Manual Type
- Arc-extinguishing Medium: Air
- Structure: MCB
- Type: Circuit Breaker
- Mini Circuit Breaker Rated Voltage: 1000 V
- Brand: Langir
- Product Name: Mini Circuit Breaker
- Transport Package: 20 PCS / Box
- Origin: Wenzhou
- Breaking Capacity: Low Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Speed: Normal Type Circuit Breaker
- Installation: Fixed
- Poles Number: 4
- Certification: VDE, CE, CCC
- Mini Circuit Breaker Handle Color: Grey
- Is_Customed: Yes
- Trademark: Langir
- Specification: CE, IEC
- HS Code: 853620000
The JB is a DC circuit breaker dedicated to multi string photovoltaic installations.
Storage -40 to 85 degree
- This circuit breaker is designed to protect the cables located between each string of photovoltaic modules and the photovoltaic inverter against overloads and short circuits (see application diagram).
- Combined with a switch , the JB will be installed in a string PV protection enclosure at the end of each string of photovoltaic modules.
- It can be locked (by a padlocking device) in OFF position as a safety measure for removal of the PV inverter.
- Since a fault current can flow in the reverse direction to the operating current, the JB can detect and protect against any bidirectional current.
- To ensure the safety of the installation, it is necessary, depending on the various types of application, to combine the JB with:
a residual current device at the AC end
a fault passage detector (insulation monitoring device) at the DC end
an earth protection circuit breaker at the DC end
- In all cases, fast action on site will be required to clear the fault (protection not ensured in the event of a double fault).
- JB is not polarity sensitive: (+) and (-) wires can inversed without any risk.
- The JB is: delivered with three inter-pole barrier to provide increased isolation distance between two adjacent connectors.
|Operating Voltage (Ue)||1P=250 V DC, 2P=500 V DC|
3P=750 V DC, 4P=1000 V DC
|Rated insulation voltage (Ui)||1,000 VDC|
|Breaking capacity (Icu)||10 kA|
|Impulse voltage (Uimp)||4 kA|
|Electrical connection||By the bottom for In and Out|
|Number of poles||1P, 2P, 3P, 4P|
|Rated service breaking capacity (Ics)||100% of the Icu|
|Endurance (O-C)||Electrical||1,500 cycles (where L/R=2 ms)|
|Mechanical||20, 000 cycles|
|Mechanical||20, 000 cycles|
|Degree of pollution||2|
|Category||A (no delay in accordance with IEC / EN 60947-2 standards)|
|Degree of protection|
|Tropicalisation||Relative humidity: 95% at 55 degree in accordance with|
IEC 60068-2 and GB 14048.2 standards
|Temperature||Operating||-25 to 70 degree|
|Storage||-40 to 85 degree|